IKEM’s Sustainability & Innovation team is looking for a communicative, initiative taking intern starting August or September 2019.
We’re looking for someone with a communication, business or event management background who is comfortable working in a creative, interdisciplinary and international environment, in English and in German. A keen interest and understanding of energy transition topics is a big plus. Final semester students who are finishing their master’s degree could have the possibility to transition from an internship position into a starter position at IKEM.
Your tasks will focus on IKEM events, the WindNODE project and promoting of the IKEM services and products, including:
- Marketing (social media and other platforms), Participant recruitment, Budget management support and Content and speaker coordination of the IKEM Academy: Energy and Climate 2020.
- Supporting the organising of IKEM 10 year anniversary celebration and conference in November 2019
- Participating in the WindNODE project
- Supporting and participating in the energy transition roadshow and press journey 2019
- World Energy Forum in Dubai, 2020
- IAEE Conference in Paris, 2020
- Offshore wind conference in Amsterdam, 2020
- E-World in Essen, 2020
- Coordinating workshops and sales of the award-winning Infographic Energy Transition Coloring Book and EQT: The gender equality toolkit.
- You are currently enrolled in a master program with mandatory internship. Preferably, you would be graduating upon finishing the internship.
- You are familiar with MS programs
- You are detail-oriented, a fast learner, and willing to step out of comfort zone
- You have the ability to work under pressure and good problem solving skills
- Language: English (C1 or above) and German (bilingual/native)
- Good to have
- Experience in event organization, marketing, and social medias
- Experience with WordPress
- Interests in the sustainability field
Please send your application by email to email@example.com. Your application should include: cv, motivation letter, and an essay (max. one page) on how you would promote the Infographic Energy Transition Coloring Book (myenergytransition.com). Please note that we process applications on a rolling basis, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about the position or the recruiting process, please contact Ms Sabine Kullman at firstname.lastname@example.org.